Product Features / Benefits
- Peristaltic pumps for accurate and consistent dosing of nutrient and pH into reservoirs
- For convenience, doser can be positioned lower than the injection point
- Quiet and fan-cooled for optimal performance
- Manual dosing from the unit to prime tubing
- 120ml/min flow rate
- M3 and M4 sizes offer an ultra-compact solution for space-saving environments
- 4 metres/13 feet of tubing for dosing pH adjuster solution
- High-strength acid-/alkaline-resistant tubing for safe dosing of pH up or down
- 3x 4 metres/13 feet of food-grade tubing for dosing nutrient stock solution
- Opaque nutrient tubing to prevent algae growth
- Replaceable peristaltic pumps and tubing
- Rugged wall-mounted design for long-lasting efficiency
- PeriPods can be linked to create an expandable multi-part nutrient dosing system of up to 12 pumps*
*Please note: Only M series (M3 and M4) can be chained to together. L3 can only be chained to other L3s
Automatically maintain reservoir nutrient and pH levels
Create the optimal conditions for nutrient uptake
The Bluelab PeriPod M4 will maintain stable pH and nutrient levels in your reservoir, ensuring optimal nutrient availability for your plants at all times. Your PeriPod responds to triggers received from the Bluelab Pro Controller, dosing pH adjusters and nutrient stock solutions into your reservoir to achieve optimal conditions for nutrient uptake.
Since there’s no need for spot checks or manual adjustments, the Bluelab PeriPod saves you time and labour so that you can focus on growing healthier plants every single time.
When you pair your controller with high-precision Bluelab PeriPod dosers, you’ll have a complete nutrient dosing system.Long-lasting precision
Fine-tune your reservoir pH and nutrient
The Bluelab PeriPod M4 features highly accurate medical-grade peristaltic pumps, making precision easier and more achievable than ever before.
Not only will the Bluelab PeriPod M4 allow you to manage parameter increments down to 0.1 pH and 0.1 EC, your pumps can be user-calibrated to the viscosity of the liquid being dosed, ensuring a consistent flow rate at all times.
In addition, your PeriPod’s pump tubes and cassettes are replaceable, providing long-lasting accuracy and saving you money in the long run.
Bluelab PeriPods are available in three different sizes; simply choose the correct pump size for your growing setup needs.Customise your dosing system
Deliver a complex nutrient programme at the touch of a button
When you combine your PeriPod with the Bluelab Pro Controller, you can customise your dosing setup by linking up to three PeriPods of the same series (M- or L-series), enabling you to deliver a multi-part nutrient programme.
Through our Connect software, you can also set your feed schedule, giving you the power to maintain your nutrient programme at the touch of a button.
Designed in New Zealand with growers in mind
All our products are designed with growers, for growers – so you can be confident that the Bluelab PeriPod will help you carry out the essential tasks of everyday growing with ease.Control your key parameters 24/7
Team up with the Bluelab Pro Controller
This PeriPod has been designed to be paired with the Bluelab Pro Controller. This controller automatically monitors your parameters and sends signals to your PeriPod to the adjust pH and nutrient levels in your reservoir.
After all, when you keep your parameters steady, you’ll end up with healthier plants, improving both yield and quality.
You can also add the Bluelab External Lockout and Alarm Box to ensure that your dosing system is always working optimally or a Bluelab Sample Pot if your reservoir is located more than two metres/6.5 feet away from your Pro Controller.