When it comes to lighting plants you need both quantity and quality. To further optimize the quality of your crop we introduced supplemental plasma light. lt adds everything to HPS light your plant needs to bring it to the next level, including UVB and UVA.Features & Benefits
- Complete fixture – the integration of ballast and reflector results in a compact fixture. No external lamp wires result in low EMI, which makes it easier to comply with FCC regulations.
- Horticultural design – the fixture is not a contraption of a remote ballast and reflector: it is a fixture designed as a complete fixture. The high-quality white coating is durable and UV resistant. All the terminals are sealed with gaskets and contact, and terminals are high quality.
- Balanced fixture – the fixture is balanced, so it can be mounted by just two hanging points. This enables much easier installation.
- Plug & Play installation – Connect your fixtures to the Gavita Master controller with the standard controller cables provided with the controller and the fixture. It’s all plug and play: you do not need a screwdriver.
- No moving parts, optimal thermal management – the ballasts are completely sealed and passively cooled through the extrusion aluminium ballast housing. The housings provide optimized thermal management, which keeps the electronics much cooler than in die-cast housings. Good thermal management is extremely important for the lifetime and reliability of the electronics.