The LightHouse MAX range has been extended with the addition of three extra-height tents – the LightHouse MAX XL models.
In addition to having all the great features of the standard LightHouse MAX range these tents have been designed to acco mmodate larger ballast/lighting combinations or the growing of taller crops.
A range of LightHouse accessories are also available from plant support netting through to accessory pouches and harvest dry racks.LightHouse MAX XL Core Specification:
• Heavy duty Tri-Layer 600 Denier material with the special LightHouse ULTRALUX reflective liner
• Quality Tivax double lined zips that are easy to use and offering good light-proofing with no snagging
• Frame - 25 mm steel poles with welded metal corners - offering ultimate strength and longevity
• All outlets for air and cables are double-lined and light-tight with pull toggles on each lining
• All larger extraction socks benefit from outer attachable Velcro covers to stop light when not in use
• Roof support bars with rubber ends for strong grip
• Waterproof insert tray
• 4 x filter straps
• Velcro handy straps for securing cables and wires
• Door clips on all doors for fastening when open
• Supplied in a fabric carry bagProduct Specifications:
Pole diameter: 25 mm
2 options on extraction, through the roof or side
1 x base side inlet with a 300 mm (12”) ducting gland
2 x inline 300 mm (12”) socks for use with air-cooled lighting
3 x 100 mm (4”) cable glands
6 x low level passive air vents with fine (anti-mite) mesh.
Also includes light proof covers for when not in use
2 x side doors, plus large rear door for easy access to crop
4 x filter straps
For four to six lamp set up - 4 x 1000 W or 6 x 600 W.
Recommended minimum extraction fan size - 200 mm (8")
NOTE: This tent will hold a fan inside the 300 mm socks. On the LightHouse MAX XL 3 m2, access from the front can either be by using the two inner curved doors or if full access is required, just zip the entire front off!
NOTE: For this model it should also be noted that the product is supplied in 2 boxes due to weight and manual handling restrictions.15-500-_LH_MAX_XL_Instruction_3m2.pdf