VitaLink Bat Guano 700g
No. d'article 05-235-005
Soil builder and compost activator Increases a plant’s ability to feed Reduces fungal infections Provides a wide range of natural chelates for great structural stability VitaLink Bat Guano is bat faeces that have been composted over hundreds of years to produce an odourless and highly phosphorusLire la description complète
- Soil builder and compost activator
- Increases a plant’s ability to feed
- Reduces fungal infections
- Provides a wide range of natural chelates for great structural stability
Ideal for indoor and outdoor use in soil, compost and coco coir growing media, VitaLink Bat Guano can be used with herbs, vegetables, bulbs, flowers, shrubs, fruit and trees. VitaLink Bat Guano can be used in seedbeds and on lawns or applied directly to soil either in a powder form or mixed with water to form a guano tea. It can also be mixed with topsoil or other composts to enrich the mixture and be used as a compost activator.
- Established plants: Side dress established plants during the growing season to act as a fruiting and flowering booster. Gently work VitaLink Bat Guano into the soil around the plant and water well.
- Guano tea: Mix 2 x 10ml spoonfuls (spoon supplied) per 3 litres of water. This works well for soil, as an additive for hydroponic growing or for foliar feeding to help plants resist fungal attacks. Water plants around base twice a week.
- Potting mix: Mix with soil, compost or coco coir growing media, add 350g per 50L bag of compost/coir, mix well, plant and water. The time-release action of VitaLink Bat Guano means it will be available to the plants over a 3 – 12 week period. Re-apply as necessary.
- House Plants/Pot Plants: Surface dress around the base of the plant with one 10ml spoon per plant, lightly mix with surface substrate and water immediately. Continue to water plants regularly, and repeat every three months.
Available in 700g and 3.5Kg tubs
Spend £300 or more on VitaLink during October 2019 and get a free Buddy sample pack. Buddy sample packs will be dispatched 1st November 2019 and will contain: 20 x 250ml Buddy samples (labelled “free sample”), VitaLink Grow Charts & VitaLink Social Support.